Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter is here : )

School started last week. (much anticipated, i was dying of boredom!) All of my classes are going well and seem to be manageable. And a couple of them are actually fun.

I FINALLY got into to see a Primary Care Physician here in NoHo. (The wait list was 3 months long). He is concerned about some stuff he found during my girlie exam and sent me to an OB/GYN. They will be doing biopsies on Wed. It's all pretty much precautionary, but unsettling none the less. I also have a round of blood tests tomorrow at 8am (how evil is that!!!) I have to wake my ass up at 7am to let someone stick a needle in my arm. Can we do a brunch time type thing?

The cold is brutal here. I am becoming an expert snow shoveler, for a Texan anyway. (not a skill I ever really wanted)

More updates as they come in!

No comments: