Friday, October 30, 2015

So many questions so few answers

I have been inundated with emails, texts, phone calls, pms over the past few days. I thank you for those who have made me laugh and those who expressed your concern and love. To answer a surprisingly popular question, no i do not have prostate cancer... i'm not THAT butch. (yet, give me time) I have endometrial cancer, it has not been staged yet, it is graded 1 which measures aggression and is the lowest classification. My OB told me if I had to get cancer this is the one to get. I was waiting for the jazz hands to finish off the punch line. I see an oncologist, who will be doing the surgery, 11/13 in MA for a prelim meeting. Rusty and I just got into TN and are going to be spoiled for a couple of weeks before I head back to MA. Mom will follow when I have a surgery date. That is pretty much all I've got.

I am doing great, more nervous about the surgery than the cancer. Anesthesia is not my friend...

hugs and mushy stuff to everyone

No comments: