Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Firsts

I just made my first car payment with out Sue's account. Just celebrated my first national holiday with out her. Cleaned out the dresser of stuff I know I will never use again, with out her telling me that I have to keep it.

And, it hit me today... she is never coming home. SHe is not on a vacation, she is not in the hospital, she has moved on. I am happy for her. I know how limited she was in her current body, but it SUCKS being left behind.

I am still not totally over hoping that these tumors are malignant. I know that is the grief talking, it's not what she would want, blah blah. I just don't know if it is humanly possible to get over this pain. Half of my soul is gone.

AND I AM OUT OF CIGS DAMN IT!


SD

3 comments:

April said...

I wish I could bring you some cigs, at least!

Ange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie and Michael said...

We love you. Wish we were standing out in an alleyway at intermission. We'd definitely bum you one or seven. ;) xo, A&M