Tuesday, October 13, 2009

trying

ok we have established that i get over-emotional when i don't sleep. i thought i could contain it when in public. wrong! i was just chatting with someone and he totally called me on it. i was a hot mess trying to get my point across. i could barely get a coherent point out.

funny thing... i am so used to being in theatre circles that i forget that flat is an adjective not a noun to most people and a tree is something that grows and has leaves not a metal stand for lights. i think i thoroughly confounded my pastor today. given my lack of mental acuity... well i mentioned renting trees and he looked at me like i was a complete moron. good times. and, anne reinking might as well have been a choreographer for a community theatre. straight men... they hurt my head. silly heteros!

NCIS is on in 20 min. then... bed. i have a full on crush on Abby and Gibbs. i know... make up my mind... this whole guy thing has me really freaked out. watch out ladies... my two favorite men are married to two of my best friends (you know who you are)

ok now i am being stupid. good night.

love you guys!

sd

No comments: